The North Andover Middle School was built in 1953 as the high school – extended in 1962 and 1995. The exteriors and interiors are in good to fair condition. The spaces do not currently meet ADA requirements or other modern codes and need classrooms/science labs.
- Email Facilities Master Plan II questions prior to or during the broadcast to FMP2@northandoverma.gov
- Call-in during the broadcast: 978-681-0184
- Call your utility company and ask about payment plans, payment assistance programs, and forgiveness plans. As long as you're making scheduled payments, you're protected from shutoffs.
- Apply for heating assistance. If your household income is 60% or less of the state median income, you're eligible for LIHEAP and can find out how to apply at mass.gov/hed/fuel.
- Households earning 60 to 80% of the median income should check out magoodneighbor.org/assistance.
For more information, visit mass.gov/ago/fuelassistance.