Drop-off your unused, unwanted, or expired prescriptions at one of our North Andover Drug Take Back Sites on Saturday, April 27, 2019 from 10am-2pm:
- Police Station Lobby (permanent site, kiosk available year round)
- First & Main Market Place, CVS parking lot, 109 Main St.
Please note: no liquids or sharps accepted at these sites.*
*The North Andover Fire Department accepts sharps under certain conditions, if you have any you would like disposed of you please call Public Health Nurse (978) 688-9540 or visit https://www.northandoverma.gov/fire/emergency-medical-services/pages/unused-medication-and-sharps-disposal for guidelines.
According to the MA Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) 67,498 prescriptions for opioids were written in Essex County, MA from April 2018 – June 2018 alone…if these are in your home and you’re not using them…dispose of them!
Results: October 2018 16th National Take Back
- Total Law Enforcement Participation: 4,770
- Total Collection Sites: 5,839
- Total Weight Collected: 914,236 lbs. (457.12 Tons)
- The voter registration deadline for Annual Town Meeting is Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
- The Town Clerk’s Office at 120 Main Street will be open until 8:00 PM on April 24, 2019.
- The voter registration deadline for Special Town Meeting is
Saturday May 4, 2019.
- Registration will be held from 9:00 AM until 8:00PM at the North Andover Police Station, 1475 Osgood Street.
12 Noon – 4:00PM
North Andover DPW 384 Osgood St North Andover MA 01845