There will be no trash and recycling collection on Monday, July 4, 2022. Collection will be delayed one day for the remainder of the week.
- North Andover Farmers Market, First Street & Main, 10am – 1pm
- North Andover Independence Day Firework Spectacle, North Andover Middle School, 9:15pm – 10pm
- Declaration of Independence Recitation Event – North Andover Town Common, 12 pm
- Youth & Recreation Services Children's Shows on the Common: Matt Heaton and the Outside Toys, 10 am
- Stevens Memorial Library Wiggleworms Toddler Storytime, 10:30am
- Youth & Recreation Services Children's Shows on the Common: Tommy James Magic, 10 am
- Steven's Memorial Library Teen Summer Reading Kick-Off: Minute to Win-It, 6:30pm
- Stevens Memorial Library On Our Own Storytime Preschool Storytime, 10:30am
*In case of inclement weather, the rain site is the North Andover Middle School auditorium.Follow @nayouthcenter on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram for announcements in case of potential inclement weather!
Contract 2A Construction Update – Sidewalk construction and roadway milling/asphalt leveling/casting adjustments will continue through mid-July 2022.
Final paving is tentatively scheduled to start the week of July 18, 2022, weather permitting.
Please see the Town’s Gas Restoration website https://mvgas.northandoverma.gov/ for weekly construction updates.
National Grid's electricity rate will be lower than the Town's electrical aggregation program rate starting in July!
You can opt out of the program to save money over the summer by calling First Point Power at (888) 875-1711 or by visiting https://colonialpowergroup.com/north-andover/. If you need assistance, please bring a copy of your electric bill to the North Andover Senior Center or the Town Manager’s office and someone will help you to opt out.
We will be watching the rates and will let you know if you should opt back in after the summer to see additional savings.
More than 20 vendors each week, live music, and food trucks on some weeks. The Farmers Makers is an all-volunteer run organization supporting our community as well as local farmers and businesses, so volunteers are very welcome to help with set up and tear down.
Visit www.northandoverfarmersmarket.org to learn more!