By Kat Bailey
Bedford VA Medical Center Public Affairs
BEDFORD, Mass. – Bedford VA Medical Center is hosting a virtual town hall on Friday, Aug. 7, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, for all Veterans who receive care at Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital or the community-based outpatient clinics in Lynn, Haverhill, and Gloucester.
Bedford VAMC Director Joan Clifford will host the town hall, supported by the leadership team and staff of clinical and administrative experts. This virtual event will include an update on Bedford VAMC’s operational status, what to expect when visiting the medical center, and a question and answer session.
To join the town hall, click the link: Bedford VAMC Veteran Townhall Participant Link 8/7/2020 (http://site-684067.bcvp0rtal.com/).
- Join the meeting on any device with an internet connection.
- The platform works with Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox. However, if you’re unable to access the platform using one browser, please try another.
- Use the F5 key to refresh your webpage if you’re having audio/video issues.
- To ask a question, click Join the Discussion and enter a name and email address, then type your question.
- To enable closed captioning, click on the button on the top of your screen that says “Click for Captions”
- Please wear masks or face coverings if you are unable to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Families members and others sharing the same household may sit together, but are asked to maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Spectators must stay a minimum of 25 feet from the stage.
- Bathroom facilities will not be available.