This Sunday (March 22, 2020) 10am-2pm
ONLY from the comfort of YOUR home!
E-visit us at StevensEstate.com/lovestillmatters
The best vendors in New England will be gathered to meet you in the mansion's virtual spaces where you can check out picture galleries, ask questions and find all sorts of inspiration for your Best Day Ever.
As always the Stevens Estate, ready to (e-)assist and looking forward to celebrating a healthy and happy future with you AND your loved ones!
Town Meeting: Warrant remains open until March 23 at 4:30 PM. To submit a citizen petition for Town Meeting, please put it in the drop box outside of Town Hall.
Inspectional Services: At this time, essential inspections will continue. We ask that if you are feeling ill, please call and notify the Town ahead of time to reschedule.
Fire Department: Walk-ins are not accepted at this time. If you need a permit, please call 978-688-9590 to make an appointment.
- Town of North Andover Updates
- North Andover Public School Updates
- Food Assistance
- Access North Andover Business Guide (which businesses are open, who delivers, etc.)
- Health Information
- Sign up to Donate Community Necessities
- Social/Emotional Resources
- Links to Local, Regional, and National Health Websites
- Resources for Small Businesses and Employers
Call the North Andover COVID-19 Hotline: 978-208-6070
If know a veteran or senior that would benefit from a special note, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Need additional support? Contact Deanna Lima,