REFRESHMENTS WILL ALSO BE PROVIDED.
FLU VACCINE CLINIC
at the Senior Center
Thursday, October 21st, 2021
Thursday, October 28th, 2021
There will be the ability to take walk-ins, but pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
If you need assistance registering please call the Senior Center at 978-688-9560.
Vaccine for ages 19 and older including High Dose for 65 and older.
1. Pre-register using the link above. Be sure to enter your insurance information accurately. If you are having difficulty you may bring your insurance cards the day of the clinic and someone will be able to assist you on site.
2. Be sure you are feeling well the day of the clinic. If you have had a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea within the last 2 days, or if you have been asked to isolate or quarantine due to COVID19, please do not attend the clinic. You can call the Health Department to set up a flu appointment for another time.
3. Dress appropriately. Be sure to dress in layers allowing convenient access to your upper arm for your vaccination.
4. Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you when you arrive.
5. Arrive within your scheduled time. To help space out vaccinations please try and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.
In late 2020, the Town began work on an update to the Lake Cochichewick Watershed Plan, which has not been updated since 1987! The Town hired Weston & Sampson to analyze water quality, study environmental conditions in the watershed, and make recommendations on how to best protect North Andover’s only drinking water supply.
The Town will be holding a public meeting for Weston & Sampson to present the finalized watershed plan. Join us for the meeting on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 at 6:00pm, which will be held on Microsoft Teams.
The meeting will provide an overview of the work that Weston & Sampson have done to assess the conditions of the watershed and detail recommendations on watershed protection, water quality improvement, and management of the lake. Please join the meeting to learn about the conditions of Lake Cochichewick and how the Town will work to continue to provide safe drinking water to its residents.
To join the Microsoft Teams meeting, you will need to register beforehand at the following link: https://forms.gle/6Cn3mCdnNJ1GyvVz5
If you are planning on attending, we encourage you to review information on the Lake Cochichewick Watershed Plan website: https://tinyurl.com/LakeCWatershed
Thank you, we look forward to your participation.