Town Meeting Warrant Article of the Day
Article 14: Report of the Community Preservation Committee – Appropriation from Community Preservation Fund
This article lays out what projects will be funded using Community Preservation Act funding in FY21. To learn more about the Community Preservation Act, please visit https://www.communitypreservation.org/about
To learn more about the Town’s Community Preservation Committee and to see the FY21 project applications, please visit https://www.northandoverma.gov/community-preservation-committee
At The Trustees, we are excited to reopen our properties for people to enjoy. We are opening June 4, the following properties:
The Stevens-Coolidge Place, North Andover
Weir Hill, North Andover
Ward Reservation, Andover
We implemented safety protocols to protect both our visitors and our staff. We are posting both “behavioral signs” and park lot signs, communicating the following:
1) A mask or face covering must be worn at all times while visiting the properties
2) Please keep a six-foot distance from other visitors
3) Parking is very limited at these properties. No street parking allowed. If the parking lot is full, please come back at another time.
4) Restrooms will be closed
5) No dogs allowed at The Stevens-Coolidge Place; Dogs on leash at Ward and Weir Hill
6) A ranger will be on duty at Ward Reservation on weekends to help with traffic issues
Thank you for your support as we welcome residents of Andover and North Andover back to our beautiful trails and gardens.
Please contact me for further information: 781-248-4586 or email@example.com.