Drop-off you unused, unwanted, or expired prescriptions at one of our, North Andover Drug Take Back Sites on Saturday, October 27, 2018:
- Police Station Lobby (permanent site, kiosk available year round)
- First & Main Market Place, CVS parking lot, 109 Main St.
- Walgreens parking lot, 800 Waverly Rd.
Accepted Medications are as follows:
- Expired or unwanted prescription medications for you, a family member or pet
- Medication from a deceased family member
- Prescription patches
- Over the counter medicines
- Liquid medications
- Medications for businesses or clinics
- Aerosol cans
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Illegal drugs
*The North Andover Fire Department accepts sharps under certain conditions, if you have any you would like disposed of you will have to follow these guidelines.
Items may be dropped off at the following two locations:
- North Andover Fire Headquarters located at 795 Chickering Road (24/7)
- The Health Department located in the town hall (120 Main Street) during normal business hours. If you have any questions in relation to sharps disposal at town hall please contact: Caroline Ibbitson, Public Health Nurse (978) 688-9540