Drive Thru Flu Shot Clinic
Where: North Andover High School, 430 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA 01845 When: Sunday, October 25th, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM Who: Ages 3 and older
Please complete one registration (or appointment) per car. Please be sure at the end to review the VIS and to complete an insurance and consent form found here https://drive.google.com/file/d/18J1IvieSD0IQfymWGtMEOAkXmruw-ZdT/view for each person receiving a vaccine. You will need to bring the form and a copy of your insurance card on the day of the clinic. Please contact the Health Department at 978-688-9540 option 1 with any questions.
North Andover is joining in on the 2020 Great Massachusetts Cleanup! On Sunday, October 18th, come by the North Andover DPW between 10-2pm to pick up gloves and trash bags (or you can use your own) to clean up anywhere in town that you would like. Fill out the Google form so that we know how many people will be joining in and where to go pick up the trash bags. Please remember to social distance and wear your masks when social distancing is not an option. Questions? Email NASustain@northandoverma.gov.
FLU VACCINE CLINIC
at the Senior Center
Friday, October 16th, 2020
by appointment – SIGN UP HERE
(if you are unable to go online to make an appointment, please call the Health Department at (978 688-9540 to make one)
Vaccine for ages 19 and older including High Dose for 65 and older.
- Complete the enclosed consent form and attach a copy of all your insurance cards to it. Or bring all insurance cards with you to be scanned at the clinic.
- Be sure you are feeling well on the day of the clinic. If you have had a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea within the last 2 days, or if you have been asked to isolate or quarantine due to COVID19, please do not attend the clinic. You can call the Health Department to set up a flu appointment for another time.
- Dress appropriately. You will be asked to wait outside until it is time for your appointment. Be sure to dress in layers and to have a shirt on where it is easy to access your upper arm for your shot.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you when you arrive.
- Arrive within your scheduled time. Time slots will be in 15 min increments. Arriving too early or too late may result in a longer wait time.
%d bloggers like this: