FLU VACCINE CLINIC
at the Senior Center
Friday, October 16th, 2020
by appointment – SIGN UP HERE
(if you are unable to go online to make an appointment, please call the Health Department at (978 688-9540 to make one)
Vaccine for ages 19 and older including High Dose for 65 and older.
- Complete the enclosed consent form and attach a copy of all your insurance cards to it. Or bring all insurance cards with you to be scanned at the clinic.
- Be sure you are feeling well on the day of the clinic. If you have had a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea within the last 2 days, or if you have been asked to isolate or quarantine due to COVID19, please do not attend the clinic. You can call the Health Department to set up a flu appointment for another time.
- Dress appropriately. You will be asked to wait outside until it is time for your appointment. Be sure to dress in layers and to have a shirt on where it is easy to access your upper arm for your shot.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you when you arrive.
- Arrive within your scheduled time. Time slots will be in 15 min increments. Arriving too early or too late may result in a longer wait time.