You may return to your home if:
- You are on the cleared street list.
- Power to your home has been restored even if your gas is still turned off.
- Power and gas have been restored to your home.
- You have been contacted directly by the utility company to return.
- You are not a gas customer.
- Return to your home if none of the above applies to you.
- Turn your gas service on yourself if it is turned off. Even if your home is cleared for return, do not turn your gas service on by yourself if it is disconnected. Call the hotline number for service restoration: 1-866-388-3239.
- Return home if you smell gas or have other safety concerns – Call 911 immediately if you smell gas.