2018 North Andover Public Schools Bus Routes can be found here: http://www.northandoverpublicschools.com/departments/transportation/bus-routes
Please remember that the times posted on the schedules are estimates. Your child should be at the stop at least 10 minutes prior to the posted times.
As is the case each year, these are preliminary schedules. We will be making adjustments to the schedules during the first few weeks as needed. You will be notified by email prior to any changes. Our goal is to ensure the safest, most efficient transportation of our students to and from school. Thank you for patience and cooperation in this effort.
North Andover Town Offices will be closed on Monday, September 3rd in observance of Labor Day. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday, September 4th at 8 a.m. We wish you all a safe and enjoyable Labor Day Weekend!
LAKE COCHICHEWICK SHORE CLEAN UP – Volunteers needed to assist with clean up of the shore around the lake, October 20, 2018 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Please join the Public Works, Conservation, Planning Departments and the Harbormaster at the Steven’s Beach parking lot, on Pleasant Street, at 9:30 am on Saturday, October 20, 2018.
Permitted boat owners are encouraged to participate in the cleanup using their boats to collect trash along the shoreline.
Gloves, trash bags, trash grabber tools, and bag collection will be provided. Contact the DPW 978-685-0950 option 2, for more info.
DEADLINE FOR ABSENTEE VOTING IN PERSON IN THE TOWN CLERK’S OFFICE IS 5:00PM FRIDAY, AUGUST 31, 2018
SEPTEMBER 4, 2018 STATE PRIMARY ELECTION INFORMATION
The Massachusetts State Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at the North Andover High School 430 Osgood Street. The polls are open from 7:00AM until 8:00PM. The following information applies:
- The last day to register to vote or change your party affiliation is Wednesday August 15, 2018. The Town Clerk’s Office 120 Main Street will be open until 8:00PM. Lookup your Voter Status and Precinct Here.
- You may vote in person at the Town clerk’s Office by absentee ballot during normal business hours. You may also vote by requesting a ballot be mailed to you. Ballots must be returned by the voter or a family member by 8:00PM on September 4, 2018.
- The election is the day after Labor Day and school will be in session.
- The last day to vote by absentee ballot in the office is Friday August 31, 2018 until 5:00PM. The office is normally closed at noon on Friday but will remain open until 5:00PM for voting only.
- Absentee ballots are available to come in and vote in person. There is no Early Voting for this election but absentee voting is encouraged. A new short form absentee ballot application is available at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleidx.htm. Additional registration is available at that sight.
- Students who are away and wish to vote may apply to have an absentee ballot mailed to them for this election and the November 6, 2018 State Election.
- Please call the Town Clerk’s Office at (978)688-9501 with any questions.
- Sample Ballots may be viewed here.