The Town of North Andover is not scheduling any further COVID-19 vaccination clinics. Residents can visit https://vaxfinder.mass.gov, or dial 2-1-1 for assistance accessing a vaccine appointment. Additional vaccine appointment information can also be found below.
WHERE CAN I GET THE VACCINE?
All eligible Essex County residents:
South Lawrence East School – 165 Crawford Street, Lawrence: https://lawrencegeneralcovidvaccine.as.me/schedule.php
- Eligible Essex County residents can call 833-469-0764 to schedule vaccination at South Lawrence East Elementary School. This number is for appointment requests, rescheduling, or cancellations. Calls accepted Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
- Greater Lawrence Family Health Center now has vaccination sites in Lawrence and Methuen. The Lawrence location is available to GLFHC patients ONLY. The Methuen site is open to all residents of Essex County. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for the vaccine you can also do so at this site:https://glfhc.org/covid-19-vaccine-signup-form/
All eligible statewide residents:
- Walgreens, 68 South Main Street, Haverhill:https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
Vaccine for Veterans:
All eligible statewide residents/mass vaccination sites:
- Danvers Double Tree Mass Vaccination Site, 50 Ferncroft Road, Danvers: https://curative.com/sites/24181
- Fenway Park Mass Vaccination Site, 4 Jersey St, Boston: https://www.cic-health.com/our-locations?location=fenway
- Natick Mall, 1235 Worcester St, Natick: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/natickmall
- Gillette Stadium Mass Vaccination Site, 1 Patriot Pl, Foxborough: https://www.cic-health.com/our-locations?location=gillette
- Circuit City, 456 State Rd, North Dartmouth: https://curative.com/sites/25336#9/41.6419/-71.0043
- Eastfield Mall, 1655 Boston Road, Springfield:
%d bloggers like this: