A Vintage Murder Mystery Dinner at the Stevens Estate, North Andover
October 5, 2020 The Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill is hosting a fun-packed murder mystery dinner, “Murder By Moonlight” on Halloween, Saturday October 31st.
The ticket price for the evening features a safe three course dinner and entertainment by the Murder Mystery Company, complete with audience participation, in a wicked spooky setting on a hilltop in North Andover. The audience is invited to find clues, gather information on the killer and solve this murder mystery before he (or she) strikes again…
Dinner and entertainment will take place in a heated tent in the shadows of the macabre mansion, decorated with the finest Halloween décor by incredible designer Kevin Wery. Guests are invited to participate in the quintessential whodunit thriller wearing their finest “uncanny vintage”attire. After dinner guests will take a walk through the Enchaunted Garden in the light of the full moon, if they dare.
A three-course spooky dinner provided by Artisan Chef Catering Co. is on the menu, including Just Desserts. Two seatings will be available, 5.30pm and 8.30pm. The early show is designed for families with older children to enjoy, and makes a wicked alternative to trick-or-treating. The second seating is for adults only and all children will be locked in the basement. Tickets are selling out fast and reservations must be made at artisancateringco.com/order.
The Stevens Estate follows all established COVID-19 protocols and has stringent guest-specific protocols in place for the safe enjoyment of all.
For more information, please contact Joanna Collantine, Director, The Stevens Estate at Osgood Hill at Joanna@stevensestate.com or by calling 978 764 3448.
- Two seatings, each featuring a delicious three course dinner from Artisan Chef Catering Co. (Formerly Two Chefs are Better Than One) and entertainment from the Murder Mystery Company.
- Dare you wander the Enchaunted Garden by moonlight?
- Use link to book a table for your family – tables of 2 to 6 people following all safety protocols.
- 5.30pm – First Seating – Adults and Children ages 10-14
- 8.30pm – Second Seating – Adults only
- Limited reservations available (45 person capacity). Reserve and prepay online.