Can’t make Town Meeting on Tuesday, May 17th? Town Moderator Mark DiSalvo continues the innovation of allowing remote participation for citizens who are unable to attend but hope to contribute to the judgments made. Simply use the form below or text your Town Meeting questions to (978) 216–3774.
· You must be a current registered voter in North Andover.
· Only a question may be submitted. Comments, amendments or motions are not allowed.
· You must submit a verifiable phone number where your identity and question may be confirmed.
· This form is only for people who will not be attending Town Meeting. If you are at Town Meeting, you will be required to ask the question in person.
· Questions may be edited for clarity
image001.jpg@01D85A25.A7350830” class=”gmail-CToWUd gmail-a6T” tabindex=”0″ style=”cursor: pointer; outline: 0px; width: 5.6354in; height: 4.7291in;”>