The Merrimack Valley Active Transportation Plan will create a coordinated regional approach to bicycling, walking and other human-powered transportation as well as the connections to transit.
Five (5) VIRTUAL Public Listening Sessions will be held to give the public the opportunity to provide input into the plan. Meetings have been developed with a geographic focus to allow for more inter-community connections. However, the public is welcome to join the meeting that best works for their schedules.
Check www.mvpc.org/events or www.mvpc.org/news for instructions about how to join the virtual meetings.
- September 1, 2020 from 6-7 p.m. (Rural/Smaller Communities)
- September 2, 2020 from 6–7 p.m. (Greater Haverhill)
- September 3, 2020 from 7-8 p.m. (Coastal Communities)
- September 16, 2020 from 6-7 p.m. (Lawrence/Methuen) *English/Spanish
- September 24, 2020 from 6-7 p.m. (Andover/North Andover)