North Andover is encouraging residents to harvest and save rainwater by offering
40% off the retail of a price Great American Rain Barrel.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE A RAIN BARREL
• Save approximately $200 in annual water bills with a 60-gallon rain barrel.
• Help stressed trees and gardens during dry spells. In 2016, 48% of towns in MA had water bans.
• Rainwater has no chemicals, chlorine or fluoride – great for plants and lawn.
• One rain barrel can pay for itself in one season.
• You can help towns manage water supplies and storm water runoff.
ABOUT THE GREAT AMERICAN RAIN BARREL
• 100% re-purposed rain barrels produced in Massachusetts.
• Most durable rain barrels on the market: 3/16” wall thickness.
• Last for years when properly drained & stored for winter.
• Screen filtered to keep mosquitoes out.
• Several rain barrels can be linked together — easy 5-minute setup
• Available Colors: Forest Green, Earth Brown, and Nantucket Grey. Also available unpainted.
Discount Price for Town Residents: $69 price 40% Off Retail
How to Order: www.greatamericanrainbarrel.com/community and select your town or call (800) 251-2352
Pick-Up: Sunday April 28th, 2019
12 Noon – 4:00PM
North Andover DPW 384 Osgood St North Andover MA 01845