In the upcoming days, Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation will be opening up a new grant program for small businesses. Funding is limited and will go fast. Here's what you will need to apply:
- 2020 Personal Tax Return for all individuals owning 20% or more of the business
- 2020 Business Tax Return
- Certificate of Good Standing for Corporations and LLCs (check the box for email delivery if it is an option)
- Business Certificate for Sole Proprietorships
- Copy of Government Issued Photo ID
- Completed and signed IRS Form W-9
Click here to review a complete list of required documentation.
Small Business Strong is hosting a virtual info session on this funding opportunity on Thursday, February 17. Click here to register.
If you would like individual assistance with the application process, and you are located in one of these cities in the Merrimack Valley, please click here to sign up to work with a business advisor through Merrimack Valley Strong at no cost to you.