FLU VACCINE CLINIC
at the Senior Center
Thursday, October 21st, 2021
Thursday, October 28th, 2021
There will be the ability to take walk-ins, but pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
If you need assistance registering please call the Senior Center at 978-688-9560.
Vaccine for ages 19 and older including High Dose for 65 and older.
1. Pre-register using the link above. Be sure to enter your insurance information accurately. If you are having difficulty you may bring your insurance cards the day of the clinic and someone will be able to assist you on site.
2. Be sure you are feeling well the day of the clinic. If you have had a cough, fever, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle aches, new loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea within the last 2 days, or if you have been asked to isolate or quarantine due to COVID19, please do not attend the clinic. You can call the Health Department to set up a flu appointment for another time.
3. Dress appropriately. Be sure to dress in layers allowing convenient access to your upper arm for your vaccination.
4. Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose. If you do not have a face mask, one will be provided for you when you arrive.
5. Arrive within your scheduled time. To help space out vaccinations please try and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible.