The Massachusetts State Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, September 4, 2018 at the North Andover High School 430 Osgood Street. The polls are open from 7:00AM until 8:00PM. The following information applies:
- The last day to register to vote or change your party affiliation is Wednesday August 15, 2018. The Town Clerk’s Office 120 Main Street will be open until 8:00PM. Lookup your Voter Status and Precinct Here.
- You may vote in person at the Town clerk’s Office by absentee ballot during normal business hours. You may also vote by requesting a ballot be mailed to you. Ballots must be returned by the voter or a family member by 8:00PM on September 4, 2018.
- The election is the day after Labor Day and school will be in session.
- The last day to vote by absentee ballot in the office is Friday August 31, 2018 until 5:00PM. The office is normally closed at noon on Friday but will remain open until 5:00PM for voting only.
- Absentee ballots are available to come in and vote in person. There is no Early Voting for this election but absentee voting is encouraged. A new short form absentee ballot application is available at www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleidx.htm. Additional registration is available at that sight.
- Students who are away and wish to vote may apply to have an absentee ballot mailed to them for this election and the November 6, 2018 State Election.
- Please call the Town Clerk’s Office at (978)688-9501 with any questions.
- Sample Ballots may be viewed here.